Accepting a Spiritual Master
- THIS WIKI PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Content 1% complete
Related articles (Vanipedia)
- Elements of Bhakti-yoga Practice (Index)
References and Further Reading
Vaniquotes categories are general topic areas for research and study based on key words (or phrases) and themes.
Vaniquotes pages are compilations or selected single quotes. They are collected under the Vaniquotes categories, and their content is indicated by title. The following list is not exhaustive; additional pages may be found by browsing any of the Vaniquotes categories listed above.
Key texts and purports
Subtopics for Development
(This article might be used to contain separate articles to cover the subtopics)
- Who needs a guru; why accept a guru
- Who is a guru; qualifications, characteristics of a bona fide guru
- Proper attitude of the disciple; discipleship