Reading and Hearing in Spiritual Practice
- THIS WIKI PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Content 1% complete
Related articles (Vanipedia)
- Elements of Bhakti-yoga Practice (Index)
References and Further Reading
Vaniquotes categories are general topic areas for research and study based on key words (or phrases) and themes.
Vaniquotes pages are compilations or selected single quotes. They are collected under the Vaniquotes categories, and their content is indicated by title. The following list is not exhaustive; additional pages may be found by browsing any of the Vaniquotes categories listed above.
- Out of all the nine different methods, the first one, namely hearing, is the most important function in the process of bhakti-yoga
- Key texts and purports
Subtopics for Development
- Importance of reading/hearing in bhakti-yoga
- From whom should one hear
- What should be the attitude of the hearer; how should one read/study
- Importance of putting what is learned into practice - practical action