Supporting Spiritual Advancement - Principles and Practice
- THIS WIKI PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Content 1% complete
Related articles (Vanipedia)
- Obstacles to Spiritual Progress
- Practice of Bhakti-yoga
- Markers of Spiritual Progress
- Falldown on the Path of Devotional Service
- Stages of Devotional Service
References and Further Reading
Vaniquotes categories are general topic areas for research and study based on key words (or phrases) and themes.
- Spiritual Progress
- Spiritual Advancement
- Make Progress
- Six Principles Favorable to the Execution of Pure Devotional Service
Vaniquotes pages are compilations or selected single quotes. They are collected under the Vaniquotes categories, and their content is indicated by title. The following list is not exhaustive; additional pages may be found by browsing any of the Vaniquotes categories listed above.
- Two things must go on in parallel lines. One side, a person should cultivate Kṛṣṇa consciousness and, another side, he should try to give up all unwanted things
- There will be in the beginning test by māyā, and you will feel so much disturbances in making progress in Kṛṣṇa consciousness. But if you remain steady...
Key texts and purports